Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happiness

So, I'm here thinking about how horribly depressing my life is while watching a documentary about some guy who had his leg ripped off by a shark. This guy is going on about how happy he is to be alive and I'm wallowing about absolutely nothing significant so heres a list things that make me happy.

Not having my leg bitten off by a shark
Watching my dog, Chewbacca (Chewy) play with crickets and not hurt them
Mexican food - more specifically Mexican food every Friday with Alex, Randall and Christina.
Music that makes your heart drop and your knees weak
Love
Pretty views and lighting storms
Dancing like a white girl at the club
Soy milk and ice cream
Black Ops
Clothes that make me look like an overweight, homeless man
Daisies
The Drive Ins
Finding the prettiest little piece in the corner of a filthy Op Shop
Drake x10

Hmm, will think of more and get back to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment