Saturday, March 24, 2012

Oops, I have lost myself again.

The last two months have been (in absence of a less dramatic term) hell/heaven/hell again and as you may have assumed, I have ended up in quite the predicament. Turns out I completely forgot how to be on my own. I think there was just a massive build up of bullshit which turned my brain into jelly - Yep, that sounds pretty accurate. My current tactics of trying to attain peace and avoid emotional exhaustion have included the following: sleeping, listening to drake and watching documentaries. As exciting as this sounds for the life of a 22 year old, I think it's time I get my shit together. so I'm going to make a list of goals and attempt to do each of them as soon as possible.

Consolidate debt (in progress)
Sell my Golf
Fix my Mazda (in progress)
Clean my room (in progress...and trust me this may take a while)
Have a market day
Apply for uni
Save $5k
Go to the dentist
Volunteer

I'll attempt to keep you all updated. And by you all, I mean my mum, who sadly is the only person who reads this. Peace (:

No comments:

Post a Comment